Your stay with us at Cedar Valley Lodge starts with you arrival by boat or vehicle (If you are adventurous enough!) You will be shown the cabin(s) your group will be staying in. Once you are comfortable and have settled in, breathe the fresh air and soak in the beautiful surroundings we can offer a quick orientation of the lodge grounds and answer any questions you may have.
Our brand new cabins are capable of hosting small and large groups ranging from 4 to 10 people per cabin. All cabins are equipped with a fully functional kitchen and all the necessities needed, full washrooms/showers, hot and cold water in washrooms and kitchens, solar powered lights, full size fridge/freezer, beds and fresh linens, lounging areas, dinning area, fire stove or propane heating, and large decks, barbeques, and seating areas to enjoy beautiful views of the lake.
You will need to bring your own food and water/drinks, towels, life jackets, and personal items, and toiletries.
NO SMALL APPLIANCES PLEASE. Check in with us if you have medical devices that require additional energy supplies.
Your home away from home awaits!
At Cedar Valley Lodge we proud ourselves with minimizing the impact on the natural environment in many ways
- We installed a solar power system which gives us enough to run on sustainable energy 24/7. Generators are used as emergency back up ONLY
- We choose eco-friendly soap and supplies
- We encourage all our guests to recycle much as possible and to be mindful of garbage disposal such as left over food, oil, and other products
CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!
Cedar Valley Lodge pride themselves in keeping their surroundings and cabins spotless! We always feel like this is our home away from home. Neno and family keep the grounds impeccable all season! Cannot wait to be back.
– Scott and Nina, Waterloo
- Brand new cabins with solar generated power 24/7
- Brand new and larger fish house with lights and running water
- Private dock for boat launch at NO CHARGE and large FREE PARKING in Laniel, QC at Baie du Huard
Services are included:
Our facilities and BRAND NEW cabins are equipped with the following:
- Beautiful lake views from each cabin with large decks
- Propane stove, solar powered fridge and lights (solar powere 24/7)
- Wood stove or propane for heating
- Running hot and cold water in washroom and kitchen (not for drinking)
- Pots, pans, dishes and utensils
- Clean bed sheets and pillows
- Laundry facility
- Full washroom/shower in each cabin
- Central showers and washrooms
- Enclosed Gazebo (for various use)
- Telephone for emergencies
- New fish cleaning house with running water and freezer to store fish
- Semi-Private docks
- FREE Parking
- BBQ and large decks
Packing list - (recommendations for things to consider bringing with you):
- Driving directions, maps
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- Hunting license
- Life jackets
- Fishing gear/tackle (some available for use/rent at the lodge)
- Fishing net
- GPS unit
- Cool & warm weather clothing
- Rain gear
- Hunting gear
- Water proof footwear
- Food/drinks and water for drinking
- Camera & charger
- Sun blocker
- Bug repellent
- Lip balm
- Sleeping bag